Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Upload Existing action scriptsTo QCP.

Hi,

I called the existing action from a new action. It was working fine from QTP. I uploaded the new action to Quality Center, from QCP it's not working.I think when I called an existing action, it's asked for the Path. I gave the path from the local machine. How could I run the new action from QCP?

Please post your answers ASAP...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Upload Existing action scriptsTo QCP.

You need to upload the script which you have made as reusable actions into QC first.After that take your existing script (probably it should say missing resources)and then give the path of the script(reusable action script) ........
    It should work fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Upload Existing action scriptsTo QCP.

you may try for the pathfinder.locate to know the path of the file
    Hope this will help