I just recorded a series of scripts on IE7 and got them debugged and working, then tried to run them on Firefox. I expected problems but didn't have any problems at all. Every script ran without a hitch.
I'm not really sure what caused your object to be a problem. Have you used the Spy and compared the object properties on your Firefox browser to the properties that were captured and stored in your Object Repository from the IE browser? Has anything changed?
"The last 10% of any software project will take 90% of the budgeted time. The first 90% will take the other 90%"
thank you for your help. I have compared the object properties on the Firefox browser to the properties and the properties stored in my object repository. They are same.
I think my problem happened when the second browser open. I mean when I click a link in the main web page, another web page will be opened. And when I click the link in the second web page and record this. After I run the test, it returns error that "Cannot identify the object "Setup" (of class Link)." The Link is on the second web page.
the coding is as following:
Browser("mypage").Page("mypage").WebList("select") .Select "Main"