On several occasions I have tried to print test results from the Results Viewer (QTP9.2) only to find a single page containing a title instead of 6-10 pages of result logs. It is the same in the Print Preview. This does not appear to happen with all results, as I have tried results files on network drives and the temp directory which print OK. There appears to be no apparent reason for the data to be missing in some reports. It does seem to be consistent with results for the same test.
I have read the previous post on 6th Jun regarding movement of files, however, that situation is not applicable in this case.
I really just want to know if this is a common problem or if there is a fix before making it the subject of a support request.