Scheduling in QC Or schedule run for script on QC?
Can we schedule to run a script located on Quality center on specific time using windows scheduler?
There are two reasons for this question:
1. Is there any mechanism available in quality center itself to schedule script run on just like windows scheduler?
2. If not can we schedule script run through Windows scheduler for the script which is located on QC not on local machine.
Re: Scheduling in QC Or schedule run for script on QC?
RunTestSet.exe is Command line tool for running testset and standard scheduler can be used to schedule testsets.
You use it together with Microsoft Scheduler. The download zip includes a document how to use it, compiled program and a sourse code. You can get it from Mercury Support site --> QC Downloads - QC 9.0 TestSet Scheduler Solution.
01. LR 11.1 (Patch 3)
02. Web(HTTP/HTML) URL method
05. LoadRunner 11.1
07. Subscription - 5000 Web and Multimedia
09. Win Vista Enterprise SP2/Ubuntu Linux 10.04 LTS/Solaris
10. I haven't filed one.
Re: Scheduling in QC Or schedule run for script on
1. In Mercury Support site click on Downloads.
2. Select Product: TestDirector for Quality Center
3. In Customer Support Downloads find links "QC 9.0 TestSet Scheduler Solution" or "QC 8.2 SP1 TestSet Scheduler Solution".