1. I have a function "Name" which opens an excel sheet.
2. I read each row of it and call another function "calculate" to do a calculation.
3. But when an error occurs in the "calculate" function, QTP hangs and I have to stop it manually, in this case what happens is "the excel file remains opened".
4. So I tried exit from "calculate" function when an error occurs. But this exits from the "Name" function itself? And in this case also the excel remains opened??
5. Please tell me that should it not execute the next line of "Name" function when I say exit the "calculate" function?