I am opening the application under test, within IE.
When I record a script no satements get generated. However, If I add the UI manually and write the code,
the scripts work just fine.
The issue I am currently facing is Capturing The menu which appears On Right Clicking an object. I used the Object Spy. There was not much success with this approach. The attributes are not being captured correctly. When I play back the script I get a object not found message.
Interestigly, the right click menu gets captured when I run the Stand alone application. The issue occurs when I open the application from Within IE.