Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

FCK Editor (wysiwyg) Unable to set values

We have these inline WYSIWYG editors in our web based application that allows formatted and html input. These are very common in web interfaces but this one in particular FCK Editor is a bit difficult to deal with. The object manager sees the object as an iFrame and the problem is as far as I can tell you cannot use the set operation on an object in the Frame class.

Anyone ever have to create a workaround for these?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: FCK Editor (wysiwyg) Unable to set values

Not sure, but in my .net work I had to use .Type rather than .Set

Good luck
    Social Engineering - do they ever use QA?