1. How can I add an action (external action) programmatically?
2. How can I call an external action, which is not added external action of an action.
3. What is meant by Source Control?
4. How and what kind of VB functions do u use in QTP?
5. How can u describe the basic flow of automation with conditional and programmatic logic?
6. How can I implement error handling in QTP,
7. How to recall a function in QTP
8. Give one example where you have used Regular Expression?
9. How can I implement error handling in QTP?
10. How to select particular value from the combo box in the current page which is entered in the previous page edit box after parameterization?
11. If you have the same application screen with 7 drop down boxes and approximately 70 values how do you test with QTP?
12. When there is a task that gets repeated in multiple scripts, what do you do in QTP?
13. What is the descriptive programming?
14. What is the use of descriptive programming?
15. How to instruct QTP to display errors and other description in the test results instead of halting execution by throwing error in the mid of execution due to an error (for example Object not found)?
16. How you write scripts in QTP? What's the main process in QTP? How do you run scripts in QTP? Please anyone can answer my questions.......
17. What is descriptive programming?
18. How to add run-time parameter to a datasheet?
19. How to load the *.vbs or test generating script in a new machine?
20. How can you write a script without using a GUI in QTP?
Mahesh, all of these questions can be answered via one or more of the following, individually - or in combination:
1) Formal training,
2) Using the QTP tutorial,
4) Studying the User Documentation and tool help, and
5) Researching the QTP forum.