I have a website with a long registration workflow that spans several pages, all with the same title. I see that QTP has recorded and placed each of the registration pages in the OR as I advanced in the registration process as:

1st page: mysite - Registration
2nd page: mysite - Registration_2
3rd page: mysite - Registration_3
etc...

I have the following questions about QTP functionality in this situation:

1. First, when I view each page in the OR, there are no Properties selected for any of my recorded browser pages. If I then click on the Add/Remove button to the lower right of the Properties table, I can see that QTP has recorded various properties like URL and Title, but none are selected/checked (I assume this is the default behavior, as I have not fiddled with any QTP configuration). So how does QTP then find the correct page at runtime?

2. If I wanted to move a object/control, for example a webEdit object, from one page in the OR to another (which only makes sense when QTP incorrectly records multiple pages when there is only one that changes dynamically), how do I do this?

3. Lastly, when I again select a web page in the OR, and click on the Add/Remove button to the lower right of the Properties table, I can only see the first X number of chars for the captured URL, how do I display the full Value captured by QTP?

Any help you can provide will be appreciated.

-Thanks, Terry Horwath