Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

How to Loop through Dynamic WBfGrid

I'm working on a WbfGrid which will add a row in the Data grid as and when a user performs the action.

I parametereized the hard coded values and was able to run a few iterations.
    The problem arises when a new row is inserted by a user and I'm unable to loop through the newly created rows.

Please advice/help me on this issue.
    What say you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: How to Loop through Dynamic WBfGrid

I've a .Net based web application. It's kind of a shopping cart functionality wherein a user can add and remove items.
    Whenever a user adds a new item, a new row(along with the respective cells) is inserted in the details data grid.
    How do I Loop through the WbfGrid.
    Every row will have cells like Product Name, Desciption,Quantity and price.If user adds a new items,a new row will be created along with the above columns.

Here's how the script looks like in the Expert view.

Browser("").Page("").WbfGrid("datagrid").SetCellDa ta 2,1 "value in frst column"
    Browser("").Page("").WbfGrid("datagrid").SetCellDa ta 2,2 "value in second column"
    2,3"value in third column"
    2,4"value in fourth column"

For every new product....all these 4lines are created.

Also,if user adds x items to the cart.......will the code loop through all the items added??
    I parameterized the values but i'm not sure if the script will pass in the 2nd iteration cos the property value is gonna change in every iteration.
    I know it's a bit lengthy but i'm getting stuck on the 2nd item.
    Thanks much in advance.....
    What say you?