During simple recording of the scenario, QTP displays a message saying that "Object is disabled". The scenario steps are:
2. Click a button (which displays a Model Window)
3. On Model Window, there is an image button, when clicked the window get closed and parent page (page on step 2) is refreshed (a postback event).
4. When the page is refreshed, i click on "Logout" immage button which logouts me and takes me to Login page (ste 1)
1. Execution fails on step-4, (error: object is disabled)
2. QTP does not recognize complete title of the web pages in Object Repository
This is just a suggestion:
1. Use Browser(“Browse”).Page(“Page”).Sync just after each button click
2. Before execution of step-4 put a “break point” and check the condition of the page and condition of the “Log Out” button. If it is not really disabled.
Just try the following things: