What is the best approach for GUI verification?
If I have 3 radio buttons, 2 Edit boxes, 1 List Box, 2 drop downs, 4, check boxes, and 1 Button on the page.
In my opinion I should verify:
1) Do 3 radio buttons are selectable?
2) Do 2 Edit box are editable?
3) Does list box is selectable?
4) Do 2 dropdowns are selectable?
5) Does button is clickable?
6) Do 4 check boxes are checkable?
Should I verify that all the controls are visible on the page or not?
Can you please share how do you do GUI verification on your application?
Thanks in advance
Re: What is the best approach for GUI verification?
Depends on what your requirement is, if it says that you need to verify these things then you should do that, if not then its your wish on what you want to do...