Using Data Table values in a SQL Statement

Hello there,
    i'm trying to use a Data Table cell value in a SQL statement (works like an input value in a filter), in a checkpoint Database, to retrieve information from a DB. I've tried to use the object.GetCellData (row, col) method but it's not working. I keep getting a cannot execute query info in the results form. Maybe my sql expression it's not correct. Ex: select * from TABLE1 where NrDoc=DataTable(dtGlobalSheet).GetCellData(1,1)
    Has anyone can help me here?

Re: Using Data Table values in a SQL Statement

GetCellData doesn't work with DataTable it works for WebTables, use this peice of code.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">DataTable.SetCurrentRow(Row from where you will get data)
    NrDoc=DataTable.Value(&quot;Col Name&quot;,dtGlobalSheet)</pre><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">Thanks,

Re: Using Data Table values in a SQL Statement

Thanks Wasim,
    but you talking about the expert view (i think). I'm new to this so i'm still using the keyword view. Could you give me an example of a simple function that could help me out with my problem? And i'll take it from there.
    I'm keeping a parameter in the data table (global), at one specific cell that i intend to use in a SQL query to filter the information obtained. After that, i intend to check the results from the sql statement against other data that i have on the data table.
    Is it too much to ask for?

Best regards,