IE : 6.0.2x ( Update Version : SP2 )
[ ‘IE -- > Internet Options > Advanced > Enable third-party browser extensions ‘
-- Option is Enabled ]
QTP : 8.2 ( With Updates installed )
Web Add-In for QTP : Enabled
Problem Summary :
The Windows Controls ( Text Boxes,
Buttons .. ) in the IE are not getting
recognized by QTP
The Operations ( Text-Entry, Button
Click ) Performed on these Windows
Controls are not getting recorded by the QTP.
( By Using the above Configuration )
- I am trying to Record & Execute a
Simple Test on a Web Site.
- Start Recording with the 'Google' Site.
- Type a Key word in the 'Search' Box.
- Click 'Google Search' Button.
- View the 'Search results' Page.
- Stop Recording.
( Save the Test and try to Run the Same. )
The above Operations are not getting
'Great Convictions are the mothers of Great Deeds'