Thread: I am New to QTP

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

I am New to QTP

Hello I am new new to QTP, I have exposure to QARun. Where i can get any help material for QTP and Trial version of QTP.

In Months how can learn QTP if i starting from today for 2hrs daily.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: I am New to QTP

Well the Trial version is only available for 14 days from www.mercury.com. So if you work for 2 hrs daily and that would make 28 hours till the program expires. And that is not enough for you to learn QTP. Better install the trial version. Read the whole manual (Around 1000 pages). And work 8 hours daily on the application. And in 14days you would have decent knowledge then probably.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: I am New to QTP

I recommend checking out http://support.mercury.com/ and going through the webinars, and the tutorials that install with QTP. If you have entry level knowledge of VBS, and exposure to other QA apps it shouldn't be too tough.