Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Request to all forum user

All, I would request you all to follow certains things that would help us all on this forum (it's just a personal request)

1. Completion of the Post - Whenever you post your query on the forum and somebody post a solution then inform the person about whether it worked or not. If you solved your problem yourself or found a solution from somewhere else then do post that solution on the forum, so that people can learn more and more.

2. Switching of topics - I have noticed that sometimes we start of with some question and somebody post another question in between and post goes in a totally different direction. This does not help when we are searching the forum for some problem as the subject of the post is quite different then the things being discussed in that post.

3. Personal emails - Off late i have been recieving questions directly on my email. I would request people not do so as the information then does not get shared on the forum. And even if you do mail then post the description of the problem and the solution once the mail conversation is over.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Request to all forum user

Tarun,

For items 2 and 3 in your list I suggest that you report to the forum moderators - hijacking and this type of personal mail are against the rules and they may be able to assist you.
    Lynne

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work" --Thomas Edison