Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

QTP Questions

Hi everyone,
    Can anybody help me out with QTP interview questions plsss!!!!!! I have interview the next week.It would be really helpfull.Thanks in advance.
    Thanks,
    Chithu

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: QTP Questions

No. Do a search. Read some books. Or, ideally, talk from your own experience.

If the interviewer is at all savvy, it will quickly become evident that you're not qualified.
    If you are qualified, and just worried about the interview process, take a deep breath, relax, say what you know and keep quiet about what you don't.
    If the interviewer is not savvy, they won't understand your responses. (and I would hesitate to take the position)

Getting a bunch of suggested interview questions will not change the outcome either way.
    Resistance is futile.

SuperK

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: QTP Questions

Chitu, I have interviewed many supposed QTP "experts" and have only found one. BUT it was blatently obvious those that were not experienced.

In the end this was wasting so much time we did a pre-interview telephone chat which weeded out those time wasters.

If you are a beginner in QTP be honest, I have just recommended recruiting someone who had basic QTP experience but he had lots of testing experience in the WAI Accessibility area that we were exposed to. The thinking was that it would be easier to increase his QTP knowledge than to train one of our QTP people in WAI testing.

His honesty has hopefully been rewarded.

Mark Smith.