doubleclick support on QTP 6.0
I searched in this forum for double click support.But couldn't solve my problem.
I have QTP version 6.0 installed on my machine.
I tried creating virtual objects ... but was not able to proceed.
Is it something to do with QTP 6.0 ?
Will it work if I try it on QTP 6.5 and above.
Re: doubleclick support on QTP 6.0
From Mercury Support :
Enable the ondblclick event in the Web Event Recording Configuration
To enable special event handling, use the Web Event Recording Configuration utility.
1. Go to Tools -> Web Event Recording Configuration.
2. Click <Custom Settings>.
3. Expand the Standard Objects branch.
4. Select the object you want to configure.
5. Go to Event -> Add -> ondblclick. The event will be added to the list on the right.
6. Select "If Handler" in the Listen column.
7. Select "Enabled" in the Record column.
8. Click <OK> to close the dialogs.