I am a beginner, I am recording a web based application. I have checked & ran the script last week. I statred recording from the middle of the test. Once the total recording is completed, I made an attempt to RUN it. Then there is an error stating Object not found.
After searching in the O Repository I have found that the recquired object is saved under the frame XXX. But the VB script is having frame YYY.
How can this happen !
My backup for last week it is working fine....
Is there any way to merge my backup copy( for half) and rest script from current also to merge the ORepository..........
Can I Copy the ORepository to my new Test.......If so is How to handle Duplication