Hi Folks,

I am using QTP 8.2 with .NET plugin, both .NET patches, and service pack 1.
My application is built using standard .NET controls using Visual Studio 2003 (Framework 1.1)

There is a combobox which is set to a particular value when the form loads. It's runtime property, SelectionStart, is set to 123742. This is fine when QTP is not in playback or record mode. When QTP is recording, or playing a script back (or in debug mode for that matter) It seems to change the SelectionStart property of this combobox to an illegal value (-1133674544) thus causing an application error.

I have tried setting </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">swfCombobox(&quot;Insurer&quot.Object.SelectionStart = 1237642</pre><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">in my script and it doesn't work either.

I have an Service Req. open with mercury and I will keep you posted, but I wanted to see if anyone here had encountered this before or something similar and if so if you have any solutions?

Thanks for reading,