When u have created a Recovery scenario...then no need to call explicitly, if u r condition in Recovery scenario matches with application then, its automatically called and do the required operation specified in Recovery secnario.
the missing chain is how to use the recovery scenario after creating it?! i.e. how to tell the QTP now you need to invoke the recovery scenario?!
and how to use it for differnt test scripts and different actions?
"I realize it's an error, but no one is going to try to do that!"
From "Top 10 Stupid Comments from Developers".
1. Go to Tools-> Recovery Scenario Manager
2. Create the recovery Scenario. Assuming you know how to do that.
3. At Completing the Recovery Scenario Wizard window, you can select either Add Scenario to current test or Add scenario to default test setting as per the requirement.
If in case you donít want to do any of these and want to add the created recovery scenario to a different test script. Follow below,
1. Open the test script
2. Go to Test-> Test Settings ->Recovery Tab page
3. Now add the recovery scenario you want to add by clicking + sign.
Donít forget to select desired value for Active Recovery Scenarios On Error / On every Step / Never.