Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

QTP questions

Hi,
    Can any one please post me the QTP interview questions.I will be greatful.
    If the attachment is long u can mail me to
    kulkarni_roopa@yahoo.com
    thanks in advance
    roopa

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: QTP questions

Kroopa

I don't think that is an appropriate question to ask in this forum.

If you use the tool and study the documentation you will do fine on any interview.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: QTP questions

Hi Kroopa.

I don't think there is such thing as QTP interview questions. I have pretty strong consulting background specializing in performance with silk, loadrunner and compuware tools and anybody who has done contract work knows how many times a year we have to go through an interview process so what I am trying to say is that you have to present a strong knowledge of qa methodology and concept of functional automation. Also if you have done test automation work more than just trying it out you would know that the tool you need to use is just the matter a ramp up time, what is really important is your background as qa analyst.

Also in my opinion any QTP related questions are appropriate in QTP forum, so feel free to ask any questions you have.

Boris Poludo.

[ 02-23-2005, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: bbp ]