Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

QTP is Temperamental & Issues with Siebel app

QTP is Temperamental

Description:

I have a situation where I recorded a Test Case and when I run that test case, it doesn’t always work. I have to reboot my system sometimes to get it to work. I shut down QTP and my browser and restart them and that doesn’t work unless I reboot.

Note that the Test Case excutes perfectly at random times.

Environment: My desktop OS is XP, QTP 6.5, Siebel Add-In 6.5, Siebel vsn 7.5.3.4

I appreciate if any one has any suggestions to manage this issue.
    RM

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: QTP is Temperamental & Issues with Siebel app

Can you check if IE it's open in the task manager, before you run the script.

I have a similar problem, but if you use siebel and QTP, sometimes siebel leave some sessions of IE, after you close siebel. Then the second run of the script doesn't work.
    fml