Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Loading the page on active screen-strange

Hi friends,

I have found one very strange behaviour of Astra.

Browser("DaVinci P1I1").Page("DaVinci P1I1").Frame("menu").Link("AddressUsage").Click
    Browser("DaVinci P1I1").Page("DaVinci P1I1").Frame("contents").WebButton("New").Click
    Browser("DaVinci P1I1").Page("DaVinci P1I1").Frame("contents_2").WebEdit("#AddressUsage# id").Set AddressUsageId
    Browser("DaVinci P1I1").Page("DaVinci P1I1").Frame("contents_2").WebEdit("#AddressUsage# Descri").Set AddressUsageDesp
    Browser("DaVinci P1I1").Page("DaVinci P1I1").Frame("contents_2").WebButton("Ok").Click

The above is the recorded version. If I place my cursor on any line the corresponding page is loaded to active screen marking the event I have performed. It is perfectly Ok upto this level.

But, the problem is when I remove the line from that position and placed it in some other location..the page is not loaded.. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

At this juncture I would like to ask you how the pages are loaded to active screen ?

Maybe some of you might have encountered this problem...

Thanks in advance

Anand

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Loading the page on active screen-strange

Hi,

If you use Tree view for dragging the line to another location. then active screen will remain as it is.but if you cut the line in expert view and paste in some other location then reference to the active screen is lost.

Thanks
    Dantuluri Kiran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Loading the page on active screen-strange

If you open the (saved) QT script using ordinary text editor (e.g., NotePad), you'll see there are "hidden" codes alongside each "visible" (in QT expert view panel) line. I tend to believe those hidden lines tell QT where to find the corresponding active screen. If you move those hidden lines along with the visible lines, the active screens would move to new positions, too. I tested it just now.