| || |
Unable to run multiple iteractions from different actions
Kindly understand the situation well to give me your opinions.
I have three Actions
In the Login Action, I have defined and called a function. The function opens a browser using ‘SystemUtil.Run’. The URL (as one of the optional parameters of the SystemUtil.Run function)is parameterized by picking up values from the DataTable on runtime.
In the Findings Action, the script is executed which does it expected job.
I have 5 values in the DataTable corresponding to Login Sheet for picking up different values during its run.
I have 10 values in the DataTable corresponding to Findings Sheet for picking up different values during its run.
I wish that in the first iteration, the following actions should happen in sequence
1. Login Function to invoke the browser
2. URL is defined by picking up the first value from the DataTable corresponding to the Login Sheet.
3. The website opens in accordance to the above conditions
4. The script in Findings Action is executed by iterating for 10 different values corresponding to Findings Sheet
5. URL is defined by picking up the second value from the DataTable corresponding to the Login Sheet.
6. The script in Findings Action is executed by iterating for 10 different values corresponding to Findings Sheet.
The Login Function is executed by invoking a browser with the correct URL.
The first value of the DataTable is picked from the Findings Sheet and the script is executed.
Now, for the next iteration ie. First value of the Login Action and second value for Findings Action, the browser should NOT close. Instead it should continue with the second iteration of the Findings Action.
Since I was unable to handle this condition, so I introduced the third Action, ClosingBrowser which does nothing but simply closes the browser.
How do we do it? Please let me know your suggestions.