I am trying to executing script so that it will launch UFT and run my test on Remote VM server. I have gone through and setup all the DCOM setting on the Server.
UFT launches fine on the remote machine, load my script and then as soon as it suppose to Execute the script I get and error:
D:\abc\scriptname.vbs(40, 1) Microsoft VBScript runtime error: The remote server machine does not exist or is unavailable: 'Run'

Here is the script I am Using:
Dim qtApp 'As QuickTest.Application ' Declare the Application object variable
Dim qtTest 'As QuickTest.Test ' Declare a Test object variable
Dim qtResultsOpt 'As QuickTest.RunResultsOptions ' Declare a Run Results Options object variable

Set qtApp = CreateObject("QuickTest.Application", "xxx.xxx.xxx.xx") ' Create the Application object
qtApp.Launch ' Start QuickTest
qtApp.Visible = True ' Make the QuickTest application visible

' Set QuickTest run options
qtApp.Options.Run.ImageCaptureForTestResults = "OnError"

qtApp.Options.Run.RunMode = "Fast"
qtApp.Options.Run.ViewResults = True

qtApp.Open "R:\Automation\Testing\TC001", True ' Open the test in read-only mode

' set run settings for the test
Set qtTest = qtApp.Test
'qtTest.Settings.Run.IterationMode = "rngIterations" ' Run only iterations 2 to 4
'qtTest.Settings.Run.StartIteration = 2
'qtTest.Settings.Run.EndIteration = 4
'qtTest.Settings.Run.OnError = "NextStep" ' Instruct QuickTest to perform next step when error occurs

Set qtResultsOpt = CreateObject("QuickTest.RunResultsOptions") ' Create the Run Results Options object
qtResultsOpt.ResultsLocation = "R:\Automation\test\Results\TC001" ' Set the results location

qtTest.Run qtResultsOpt,True ' Run the test

MsgBox qtTest.LastRunResults.Status ' Check the results of the test run
qtTest.Close ' Close the test

Set qtResultsOpt = Nothing ' Release the Run Results Options object
Set qtTest = Nothing ' Release the Test object
Set qtApp = Nothing ' Release the Application object