| || |
- 1 Post By charanpreet_hora
UFT is not recognizing .net based window Menu and Tree Menu
I am using UFT12.0. I have added addins like .net, Activex and Web. I am able to recognize windows objects like editbox, combox,button as swfEdit, etc. But UFT is unable to recognize side tree menu, upper Window menu. it is recognizing those as swfobject only.
If someone can help me out in this. I want to click on specific menu or tree items.
Thanks in advance.
I have added .net extensibility and mapped tree panel with swftreeview object. And while spying it is showing as treeview object. But still not getting how to use this. Can some one provide details steps pertaining to this.
Following are couple of steps that I copied from somewhere on the forum:-
Process to create a .Net Dll for the DevExpress Controls:
1. Install the Visual Studio 2008.
2. Install QTP10
3. Install .Net extensibility
4. Open Visual studio 2008.
5. Navigate to NewProjectQTPCustomServer
6. Enter name & path.
7. Click next
8. Enter the class name ex: “CustomVControl”
9. Check the custom record & Custom replay check boxes.
10. Click on Next
11. Entered the Control name ex: “DevExpress.XtraVerticalGrid.VGridControl”
12. Map the control to the Standard control ex: SwfTable.
13. Click on Finish button.
14. .Net dll is created for “DevExpress.XtraVerticalGrid.VGridControl”.
15. Copy the contents of the XML file in to the SwfConfig file which is available in the “C:\Program Files\HP\QuickTest Professional\dat” folder.
16. Open the QTP10.
17. Add the control to repository.
18. Now QTP will identify the control as Table.