Can you quickly check the below setting in QTP -> Tools-> Options-> Run Settings to ensure that "Allow other HP products to run QTP" is set to yes.
If its set to yes and still you are getting that error then follow the below steps
- Right Click on My Computer->Properties
- Click on “Advanced System Settings”
- Click on “Environment Variables”
- Check the Entry for variable “LSHOST”
- Select the variable and click on “Edit…”
- Change the name of the Variable from LSHOST to LSFORCEHOST
This setting will Force start QTP while executing the scripts via Quality Center.
'Allow Other HP products' is checked already and the 'LSFORCEHOST' environment variable is available already. Any other other suggestion? ( Note: Issue occurs only when QC launches QTP. IF QTP is launched manually, the executions are fine)