I am facing a different issue while automating Webtable. The WebTable is loading with 133 rows in the page. One WebEdit is available above the WebTable. Based on the user entry in the edit field, WebTable's rows will be changed. So we have to collect the row values after entering the value in the Webedit.

But, number of row count always returning 133 even one row or none. I checked the visible property for all the rows(WebElements), those are always Visible. So i am unable to use WebTable methods to collect the values.

I checked the source, where one attribute is changing every time based on the WebEdit entry that is "none" and "table row". I hope by finding the attribute changes i can automate the WebTable.

I need your suggestions to find the changes in HTML code by using UFT. Please share your ideas here.