| || |
- 1 Post By bklabel1
An error has occurred
I created a script in QTP 11.0 I opened it in UFT 11.52.
I am working on two different machines so I copied the script folder to the new machine.
I get a pop-up window that says:
HP Unified Functional Testing <- Title
X An error has occurred. I had to click the OK button three times for the error box to close.
I fixed two errors in the error tab. The Recovery Scenario manager was missing. A library was missing. I copied the files and put them in the correct folder.
I open the script.
It still gives the error message above and needs the OK button to be pressed three times.
The error tab is not showing any issues.
Does anyone know what could be wrong?
The script opens and runs. I am still concerned about what the error is.
Is there any detailed error message?
I was getting similar issues with DataSheets being "locked" or "unavailable" and UFT not reporting the error correctly. I passed it along to HP and have yet to hear about it. But I found the error by opening the Test in QTP and in UFT. The error is reported correctly in QTP but UFT just does not handle the error.
AN ERROR has occurred.
I once remember seeing some kind of qtp logging from qtp. I forgot how to turn it o .
I wonder if uft also has it.
UFT seems to work ok after the error msg is closed. It doesn't give me a confident feeling though.
It seems as if HP released UFT early and they use the communitu todo their QA. It has been this way for 18 years. Same as with Mercury in charge. But it seems to work for botb sides.