| || |
QTP 10 - recording do not generate script
I am using QTP 10 on Win XP machine. Since installation I am unable to record any of the application (window or web), not even sample applications that comes with QTP. This is concurrent license, one of my colleague has installed using same installable nad it works perfectly fine in his machine but not mine and of other 2 colleagues. Can any one please suggest possible solution. I already tried many possible solutions available in this and other online forums like:
1. Clean un-install and reinstallation
2. repair from QTP
3. re-registration of BHOManager.dll
4. disabling antivirus during installation
5. opening QTP before application.
6. I am not recording in Low level mode
7. Record n Run setting are correct (set to record and run on any open web application)
8. necessary add-ins are loaded (checked after opening QTP)
Please let me know if anyone know any other solution. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by vinodfg
The browser is IE7. But it is irrespective of that. Because It is not identifying even Windows objects, not even the onjects in Flight application of QTP.
Yes, I already tried. In fact I tried most of the basic troubleshooting activities (as listed in my original post)
Run QTP as an Administrator. It should help you