QTP does not recognize the datasheet after changing the lock
I have an issue with QTP v11 when I change the datasheet lock. Here are the steps:
1. download the script from QC and then save it to my local machine (c:\)
2. Close the script
3. Navigate to the script folder in my C:\ drive
4. Open the Default excel book in the script folder
5. Change all the sheet from protected to unprotected (make all sheets unprotected)
6. Save it
7. Open the script again after changing
8. Run it...
QTP does not recognize the sheet anymore
Are you sure that it is recognising it before? It could just be a path issue after you download the script to local. Try running the script just after you download it. What is the actual error that you are getting?
Is it not read/writing to the cells?
Can you do an import or importsheet?