Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Passing object between scripts

Hello friends,

I'm having a hard time trying to pass an object created in one script to other scripts.
    Normally if those scripts were run as iterations of one test based on data table, I would have no problem passing the object using Environment variables.
    The problem is that I run my scripts from QC using it's scheduler and QC has this peculiar behaviour of opening QTP, executing a script, stopping, closing QTP, opening QTP once again, opening a new script, running it, closing QTP, and so on... This results in all environment variables being lost.
    Serializing/Unserializing the object using some text file is not an option, as this object is being created by parsing an Excel file and since it's huge (objects within objects within the object) it takes about 40 seconds to create the object. This is why I'd like to create it once and pass it around to other scripts.
    Is there any way to do it?

Thanks and regards,
    Stanisław Mieszkowski

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded
    Your basically look for belowhttp://www.knowledgeinbox.com/downloads/general/shared-store/and the documentation is onhttp://www.knowledgeinbox.com/help/sharedstoreapi/