I put a script together which worked fine. I saved the files on a network drive and then tried to run the same script on another machine. When I did this I got some errors that some function libraries were missing.
I don't understand this as the drive mapping is exactly the same on both machines. I've also confirmed on the machine where it works that the function libraries are stored on a network drive, not the local drive. I suppose I could fix the problem by readding the function libraries but it will be very frustrating considering I want this script to run on lots of different PCs.
I've had those problems, what worked for me is answering No to "Do you want to add to the search list in the folders pane.. and convert the path to a relative path" Not sure if what you're facing is the same thing or not though.
Patience is like bread I say.... I ran out of that yesterday.
I fixed it but I'm still confused on exactly what went wrong. I added the function libraries again and it suddenly seemed to work. It looked like it was looking in QC instead of the file system for the repositories.