I am running QTP 11.0 and last time I tried my script, I loaded every addin available.
The script runs on a browser app and does fine till a frame is used. When Recording the frame is seen but when played back it will stop because the frame cannot be identified. Sometimes the script may run the first time after recording.
I have added every available identifier that Spy sees but does not help.
Yesterday I rerecorded the actions and QTP created a new page with a different Creation Time attribute. The scripted worked succesfully 4 or 5 times.
This morning the same script would not find the Frame. I added the following code I found in the QTP Help after reading Carrying_Smiles post and the script now works again. I do not exactly understand why.
Set oDesc = Description.Create()
oDesc("micclass").Value = "WebList"
Set Lists = Browser("Search and Select List").Page("Search and Select List").ChildObjects(oDesc)
NumberOfLists = Lists.Count()
For i = 0 To NumberOfLists - 1
Lists(i).Select i + 1