I have some issues with object identification with QTP 10.0 on Windows 7 after installing seat license.
The issue is QTP doesn't work (both record/playback doesn't work) when I install Seat License. All objects are showed as WinObjects on Object Spy.
I have performed almost all the prequisites (see below list) that are required for QTP 10.0 on Windows 7.
1. Set UAC to "Never Notify"
2. Checked "Enable 3rd party browser extensions" for IE8.
3. Installed both patches QTP_644 and QTPWEB_0037.
4. Running both IE and QTP as Administrator.
5. Set the Zoom level on IE to 100%
6. Ran instdemo.exe after installating the Seat license - this is required as per the notes from patch QTP_644
QTP - 10.0
QTP patches - QTP_644 & QTP_WEB0037
IE - 8
License Type - Seat
Your help is highly appreciated. I am stuck with this for the past 2-3 weeks.