Our application is developed using GWT 2.0 and GWT 1.4.6 version and on top of it they have done customization.I tried installing Web 2.0 tool kit but it is not recognizing the objects as gwt objects.It is mentioned in the Web 2.0 tool kit that supported verison is 1.5.3.Please clarify on the below points
1) Is Add In Extensibility supports gwt 2.0?
2) What type of modification required in the extensibility kit to enable gwt 2.0 support?
3) Incase if any changes in toolkit customization,do we need to modify the toolkit again? I wanted to confirm this to analyse the maintenance effort
4) If they upgrade to new version of tool kit in future,do we need to modify the framework again?
5) Our applicaiton is using GWT and GXT controls? Is GXT supported by web 2.0 tool kit?
6) GWT 2.0 controls and their classes in my application are given below.Let me know whether these controls are supported by web toolkit
1) WebEdit - x-form-field x-form-text x-form-focus
2) Tabs - x-tab-strip-text
3) Weblist x-form-field x-form-text x-form-empty-field(recognzing it as textbox)
4) WebButton x-btn-text
5) WebCheckBox x-form-checkbox
7) Panel x-panel-c,x-panel-mr
8) RightclickMenu x-ignore x-menu x-component
9) Grid x-grid3-cell-inner x-grid3-col-params
Professionals Give Results,others give Excuses
I saw that you got no replies so I will mention one thing that you probably already know just in case it helps. If you are using Windows 7, you must turn off User Access Control (UAC) or none of your web objects will be recognized.