Hi ,

If I follow below mentioned steps, than I encounter a issue where Page object was getting vanished/Giving an error message related to "Method is not supported", Err Number is 438.

Please share your thoughts on this.
Till now I'm not able to understanding.
1) Why QTP was removing the reference or setting the Page object value to nothing when i use repositorycollections.removeall for removing associated OR. It didn't disturbed any Functions which were loaded, But only Page object which was created earlier got set to nothing or got vanished.
2) What is the purpose of removeall method?
3) Does it only dissociate or remove the references of OR? or any other type of objects also?

please share your thoughts on this.

Steps followed:
1) Set the Browser & Page object public , So that to be accessed across the execution( Only when application already opened.)
2) Load all the Functions.
3) Removeall the Loaded OR.
4) Add the OR.

Reason for Failure: At the Step 3, The Object value for the Page was getting vanished. I'm still now sure what is the relation for this & why Repositorycollections.Removeall was vanishing the Page Object.

Resolution: Load the OR initial to setting the Browser & Page Object.
1) Removeall the Loaded OR.
2) Add the OR.
3) Set the Browser & Page object public , So that to be accessed across the execution( Only when application already opened.)
4) Load all the Functions.