QTP behaves weird on script execution
Since last few days, QTP is behaving strangely. Some of the strange behaviours noticed are:
1) During execution QTP crashes all of a sudden without any error message.
2) After executing a couple of lines of codes, QTP stops execution(and remains under running mode - visible from "Running" blinking on lower right part of QTP) and both the buttons - START & STOP are enabled.
Some details that may help you in helping me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] :
1) This issue is temporary and crops up on 2 of the 3 machines intermitently as of now.
2) We have a test suit supplying test data via XML's and scripts to execute are governed by Yes/no against test case names in an excel sheet.
3) Test execution was going perfectly fine till about 3 days back.
4) AUT is a desktop application developed in Java.
Attaching a screenshot of QTP with start & Stop button enabled.
Re: QTP behaves weird on script execution
Try re-registering the QTP (and addin) dll's.