Hi gurus,

I need your seggesstion in running multiple tests,Iam using two methods
1. Adding the different scripts using external actions (offcourse calling the actions at the end of each test)

2. Using the following code I have encontered in QTP Help.

Dim qtApp 'As QuickTest.Application ' Declare the Application object variable
Dim qtTest 'As QuickTest.Test ' Declare a Test object variable
Dim qtResultsOpt 'As QuickTest.RunResultsOptions ' Declare a Run Results Options object variable

Dim DireccTest (8)
Dim TestStatus (8)
For x = 1 to 7
DireccTest (x) = inputbox (x&"š Test a ejecutar","TESTS A EJECUTAR (en blanco=fin)")
If DireccTest (x)=""Then
xfin = x - 1
Exit for
End If
next

Set qtApp = CreateObject("QuickTest.Application") ' Create the Application object
qtApp.Launch ' Start QuickTest
qtApp.Visible = True ' Make the QuickTest application visible

' Set QuickTest run options
qtApp.Options.Run.ImageCaptureForTestResults = "OnError"

qtApp.Options.Run.RunMode = "Fast"
qtApp.Options.Run.ViewResults = True

for x = 1 to xfin

qtApp.Open DireccTest(x), True ' Open the test in read-only mode

' set run settings for the test
Set qtTest = qtApp.Test

qtTest.Settings.Run.OnError = "NextStep" ' Instruct QuickTest to perform next step when error occurs

Set qtResultsOpt = CreateObject("QuickTest.RunResultsOptions") ' Create the Run Results Options object
qtResultsOpt.ResultsLocation = "C:\Users\Mahboob.ali\Desktop\Nueva carpeta" ' Set the results location

qtTest.Run qtResultsOpt ' Run the test
TestStatus(x) = qtTest.RunResults.Status ' Check the results of the test run
qtTest.Close ' Close the test

next

msgbox DireccTest(1)&"=> "&TestStatus(1)&vbCrLf&DireccTest(2)&a mp;"=> "&TestStatus(2)&vbCrLf&DireccTest(3)&a mp;"=> "&TestStatus(3)&vbCrLf&DireccTest(4)&a mp;"=> "&TestStatus(4)&vbCrLf&DireccTest(5)&a mp;"=> "&TestStatus(5)&vbCrLf&DireccTest(6)&a mp;"=> "&TestStatus(6)&vbCrLf&DireccTest(7)&a mp;"=> "&TestStatus(7)
Set qtResultsOpt = Nothing ' Release the Run Results Options object
Set qtTest = Nothing ' Release the Test object
Set qtApp = Nothing ' Release the Application object

-------------------
Now my problem in the first case is Iam getting the result of all the testīs under the name of first test,what I want is the result to be displayed for each test seperately.
While in the second case Iam getting result Iam getting an error stating "Does not recognise the Run Results"

In hope of the solution,

Thanks in advance

Ali