Oh, my goodness. lol I am already tired and it is only Tuesday. Three day weekend of fun in the sun got my tired.
I fixed that mistake, but I still receive the message:
The "Wisdom CTE" Browser object was not found in the Object Repository.
Check the Object Repository to confirm that the object exists or to find the correct name for the object.
Function file: P:\QTP Tests\LibraryImageAccessTests.qfl
Line (44): "With Browser("Wisdom CTE").Page("Wisdom CTE_2").Frame("parent")".
The object is located in my OR but it seems that it stops looking after "With Browser("Wisdom CTE").Page("Wisdom CTE_2").Frame("parent")".
Am I missing an add-in or other to have the With statement work.
Somehow, everything eas peachy last week. Then I restsrted and nothing ran. I think last week I started changing my browser call from Wisdom CTE to WisdomLogin. Everything belew up as I guess the old browser call was cashed.
Also, perhaps ince I am trying to create a Global OR and this too had issues as my Local had objects too. I updated my global from local and all hell broke loose. Sorry ;-)