I am pleased to announce the release of PowerDebug Beta 2. During the Beta 1 opened last year there were lot many feedback requesting for Breakpoints support and with PowerDebug being an external IDE to QTP, doing so had some real challenges. But with our research effort, PowerDebug now supports breakpoints. Below are some key changes in Beta 2
• Added support for Breakpoints
• Added Virtual Library Debugging
• Fixed issue of exception after closing Log window
• Support extended to QTP 11
• Removed methods SortArray, SortValues, WaitForAnyObjectExist, WaitForAllObjectExist. These methods don't align with the core product
• Added drag arrow feature to set the next statement
• Changed trial period from fixed date to 45 days from installation
• Few bug fixes
I would encourage you download the latest version from below link and provide your valuable feedback on the latest version
I downloaded and installed the PowerDebug Beta 2. When I try to launch Powerdebug Configuration, I get a message
"This software won't run without a valid license file. Either a valid license file could not be found or your license file is expired."
Initially installed Beta 2. After seeing the error and your suggestion to try the latest, uninstalled the previous version. Then installed again and saw the same error. Is a restart required?
Has anyone else in the forum tried to install PowerDebug Beta 2 and faced similar issue.