Hidden container in Flex automated with QTP

Hi All
    QTP 10.0
    Flex 4.0
    Flex for QTP Add-in 4.0

There are some controls with the same id in one page.(Only the property for "Automationindex" is different. But can't use automationindex to identify them because its value is dynamically changed)It is very difficulty for me to identify them. I ask Developer for help.They told me that these controls with the same id should have the different parent container.But QTP can not read these parent containers.
    See following explainations from Adobe.
    "In general, Mercury QuickTest Professional (QTP) reduces the amount of detail about nested controls in the testing
    script. It removes containers that have no impact on the results of the test or on the identification of the controls from
    the script. This applies to containers that are used exclusively for layout, such as the HBox, VBox, and Canvas
    containers, except when they are being used in ViewStack, TabNavigator, or Accordion containers. In these cases,
    they are added to the hierarchy to provide navigation."
    Who can help for this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Hidden container in Flex automated with QTP

Well do you know the properties of the container? If you do then you add flexObject yourself and enforce the hierarchy

Thanks a lot for Tarun's reply.
    Yes,I can get the properties from the source code. and I have tried to use descriptive programming to invoke them but can't work.
    I am not sure what you mean about"add flexObject yourself". I am new to QTP(for three months). Could you tell me that in detail. I wonder if do it by Adding virtual object or something else?

You have to do it in 3 steps.

Learn the actual object:

1. Learn the Object that's present in the container first.

Learn the Container Object:

2. Select the same object that you have learned previously (i.e the object present in the container) to learn. Now the "Object Selection - Add to Repository" window will display the hierarchy of your objects. Select the Container Object and Click OK.

Change the Object Hierarchy:

3. Right click the first object that you have learned & select cut. Then Select the Container Object, right click and select paste.

Note: You might have to go and set the index value to none.

Here is what i mean. Consider your current hierarchy as below

Now what you want is it to be A->B->C->D where C is the container

So if you can manually add C as a FlexObject in OR and associate some properties to it. Then you can identify the container. After that you can cut and move D under C manually. This way you will create a object hierarchy as required

But the success of the same would depend on if you are identifying C correctly or not

The problem has been solved. Million thanks to Rajkumar and Tarun.

Please explain to others what you finally did

Tarun, Sorry for my quick reply. I followed your steps to find a container to serve as the parent node and cut/move all the controls with the same id under it.(A-B-D-->A-B-C-D) Finally it can work correctly. Thanks for your suggestion again.