Apprentice
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Effects of QTP commute license on trial version

Can you please let me know the effects of installing or expiry of commute license to the QTP evaluation (Trial) license in the below scenarios

Scenario 1
    ----------
    QTP evaluation on the computer is still active, say for 12 more days
    I install the commute license of QTP using Wrcommute.exe
    Now, will the QTP evaluation still remain active or will the commute license become active supressing the evaluation version?
    If the commute license becomes active, will the evaluation version become active after the expiry of the commute license

Scenario 2
    ----------
    No QTP installation exists on the system.
    I install QTP and then I install the commute license I have received using Wrcommute.exe
    After the commute license duration expires, is there a possibility, QTP automatically activate to any trial version mode and continue to work till the trial version expires?
    regards,
    Krishna

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Effects of QTP commute license on trial version

if you install valid license on your computer the evaluation period is over immediatly (as far as i know)
    http://qcmt.pc-polis.de

de omnibus dubitandum

For all Questions: Please be sure to take a look at the QTP Manual before posting any Questions, thanks for doing this