I am having an issue with QTP 9.5 ocr. I am working on a Windows client app. Till now I was testing it only on Win 2000 OS. But recently I started using Win XP. In our app there are some places I need to relay on OCR engine to read text. First thing that surprised me is its behaving differently from windows 2000 to windows XP.
And the worst thing is it is behaving differently on different win XP boxes.
Is this something to do with the display drivers. Any solutions how to fix this.
The situation is if I use "Windows API and OCR" I am getting text in some locations of app fine but in other locations its messed up. If use "OCR and window API" the situation is same. I tried "OCR only" and "window API".
What ever is the option I use only some places are working fine but other places are messed up getting the text.