Ok I have noticed a problem when working with OR stored in Resources in QC.
1. Open object repository manager
2. Add some objects
3. Save repository to Resource in QC
4. Associate with OR with a test
5. Open up OR in object repository manager and add a new object
6. Try to use new object in script
New object should be usable and found in OR
QTP throws an error saying object isnt in OR.
1. Reload test
1. Create a resource in QC
2. Create a OR file and save it to disk
3. Upload OR to resource
4. Associate resource in QTP
Have anyone else noticed this error and know of a workaround or have a case with HP about it? I know I can just use the workaround but they are annoying and time consuming and shouldnt be needed.
Re: Object repository stored in Resources dont work
I am not sure if it has to called a issue, because unless the resources are loaded again(by reopening test or loading at runtime) the changes may not be applicable [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], just like the addins are loaded when QTP is opened.
It has been the way for all resources not only for repository, but for datatables also.