Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Issues with datatable while running 2 scripts???

I have 2 scripts that run independently.script 1 has 10 rows in its global sheet and script 2 has 80 rows in its globalsheet.
    I created a master script which calls both the 2 scripts.I am expecting both the scripts to run one by one.But the problem is the data is not being carried properly.Can anyone help me how to handle this scenarion please?

Note - I added data into their local sheets and tried to get the rowcount.But didn't work.

Thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Issues with datatable while running 2 scripts???

Your issue is not clear. What have you tried and exactly how?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Issues with datatable when cr

i have some 80 scripts which run independently.We don't have QC.Management wants me to create a suite of scripts instead of running them individually.
    I created a suite of scripts which doesn't have datasets successfully.

I am facing problems with the scripts which has multiple data sets in the data table.If i am calling multi data scripts into a master script, 2 scripts data is transferred to the same global sheet which is not correct.So I pasted the first script data into its local action sheet and second script data into its local action sheet thinking that i could get rowcount of each action and put that action into loop and after script completion i could update status of the each script

After running each script i need to report status(Pass/Fail) of the script into the db.If script has 10 rows in data table,on each iteration status is updated.But I need the status to be updated only 1 time after the script completion.

I tried this

master script has calls.

script1_ct= datatable.GetRowCount("Action1 [script1]")

script2_ct= datatable.LocalSheet.Rows("Action1[script2]")