Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Can I run in maintenance mode for a single action?

Whenever I run in maintenance mode it seems to run the entire test (which is long).

I would just like to run a single action (like the Run Current Action function) but in maintenance mode.

Thnx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Can I run in maintenance mode for a single action?

Well the only workaround would be to put a ExitTest at the end of the Action and then run the test in maintenance mode

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

It was actually the start of the test that I was trying to avoid. There is a significant amount before the action that I want run in maintenance mode so each time I have to run through all the rest of the actions before I get to the part I want.

Maybe I'm approaching it wrong and building a test that's way too long.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Nope. You can still add Test Parameter and check if the test is running in UpdateMode and if so it checks that the TestArg("UpdateAction") <set by you> is same as the current action name, if not you use ExitAction, this way only your action which matches the action you provided in the Test Argument will be update