Hi all,

Already for some time I wondered about something. Now I have some strange results that make me wonder even more.

I prefer to have smart id turned off. Something I learned and agreed with on this great forum [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

When not-finished with my projekt I leave SID on mostly. Sometimes it points to little mistakes. This time it pointed to a frame not being found.
Then in the report I find "original description" micclass = frame and abs_x = 222
In tools->object identification the box "enable smart identification" is ticked, of course for the web-frame

ok : I added abs_y here at the object identification (not! the smart identification) and this abs_y still is not mentioned in the report as mentioned above: how come? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Of course abs_y is also in my OR present

What is the use here of unticking "enable smart identification"?
That should be done at file->testsettings->run tab

How is it possible thet when I disable SID at file->testsettings->run tab that the frame still is found? So without SID invoked. Does that give me a risc in having the script breaking in the future?

I am very curious to hear of people having similar experiences or (worse [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) having a simple explanation on this