Problem Identify objects in Window First time-CRM
I have problem to identify the WinObjects in the Pop up in CRM Application very first time and some time couple of times and then it starts identifying.
AUT is .Net 3.5 windows based application, QTP version is 10.0,Selected .Net, Web and WPF addins.
Application is developed using .Net 3.5 and used some infragistics controls (for explorer bar, tool bar etc).
Steps What i Did.
1. Opened the Pop up window .
2. With Object spy tried identify the Object on the window,It just identifies the whole frame in pop up window but not the WinObjects in pop up.
3. I closed the pop window and re -opened the window ,Object spy identifies the WinObjects on the pop up.
This is CRM ,Client server application .
This is what I have tried.
1. In your Browser Helper Objects. In QTP registry -H_KEY_LOCAL-Machine\software\Microsoft\windows\current version\explorer\Browser helper objects. Renamed it to Browser Helper Objects.Bac
2. "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mercury Interactive\QuickTest Professional\MicTest\Packages\WebPackage\Settings" .
Find the "EnableExplorerSupport " registry value. Right
click on it and select "Modify".
Change the value of "EnableExplorerSupport" from from 0
3. Checked that following registry value is set to yes
Please let me know if any of you have solution and can suggest anything on it or have come across the same situation.
Re: Problem Identify objects in Window First time-CRM
Basically objects will idetify properly only if u opened the qtp first and then the application. if you do vise-varsa it will identify all objects as window only.